KTS Metalltechnik Kft. was registered in 2002 by the Pest County Court of Registration.
Main profile of the company is precision CNC machining, machine parts manufacturing and contract work at partner companies in Germany. This is complemented by the production of welded structures and the pre-assembly of complete machine assemblies.
The traditionally industrial environment, the excellent technicians staff, the constantly evolving machinery fleet, the tradition of precise, high-quality work for our German customers together with our nearly 20 years of experience provides our customers a reliable standard.
- 2002: locksmith in Zsámbék, welding contract work in the German automotive and mechanical engineering industry;
- 2008: Moving to Bátonyterenye, Nógrád County, CNC machining activity;
- 2017: Expansion of Bátonyterenye site, current situation:
- 2 production halls, 1200 m² and 1000 m²: 2 machining, 2 locksmith-welding and one assembly department
- 3 CNC lathes, 9 CNC machining centers, 1 flat grinder
- Excellent, reliable team of professionals
- 5 axis DMU machine
- new 1500 m2 production hall
- Hungary: parts for power train, production line equipment, special purpose machinery
- Abroad: machine parts, exhaust drums
On August 20, 2014, our company was awarded for recognition of its labor market role and economic activity in the city.